• Premium – aerator certified DIN 52218 und DIN EN ISO 3822-4
• Standard – aerator, produced by highest quality and material standards
• Eco – branded products for “Saving water without loss of comfort“
• LowPressure – special aerators for low pressure armatures
• Secure – vandal-proof fittings with special key
• LongLife – lesser limescale by usage of wide-meshed sieves
• Constant flow regulator Constant flow regulator – flow regulator for constant flow
• Design – aerator for design armatures with special thread
• Medic – laminar jet regulator with micro bacterial protection by usage of Sterionuklide™-technology
• Whirlator® – limescale protection by certified Whirlator®-technology
The company relies on the sustainable production of its products and puts all parts of the company to the test. In addition to solar technology, heating and air conditioning technology for the entire operation, Schotenröhr™ relies on a constantly growing share of renewable energy. This also includes the purchase of four electric vehicles and three fast-charging wall boxes for regional delivery traffic, from which DIY stores and wholesalers also benefit in terms of energy balance. Sustainability is the idea that drives aerator technology. Saving water and energy with constantly evolving products is Rüscho-Schotenröhr GmbH’s contribution to a sustainable energy revolution.
Already at the beginning of 2019 Rüscho-Schotenröhr™ will set up a large-scale solar system on the roofs of the new plant in Castrop-Rauxel. With a light output of 100 KVA the solar system contributes to self-use of electricity with an annual output of at least 84,000 KW/h, which is mainly used for production. To expand the area, the outside hall was converted into a production hall with comprehensive thermal insulation and a new roof.
Vertrauen Sie auf
„die neue Dimension des Wassers“.